Reading anywhere, everywhere

Reading anywhere, everywhere

Tuesday 28 April 2015

A tip of the hat


I think I mentioned in introducing this competition in an Assembly shortly before our Easter break, but omitted to do so in the initial post here on this blog, that.... I am much indebted to Kurt Wittig, the Librarian at Northbridge International School in Phnom Penh. He was kind enough to spend an afternoon showing me around his library and his school when I was in Cambodia over Chunjie, and the inspiration for this competition came from him. He had just run a similar event himself, and there were many striking photographs of his students reading - displayed as posters all over the school.

I invited him to have a look over our efforts here on this blog last week, and he was very complimentary about them. 



Well done, everyone - it's been a lot of fun!